WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritsanctuary - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritsanctuary > Topics

Subject: Dreams and understanding your dreams
Replies: 18 Views: 3089

munchk1n 2/24/2007 - 8:34:31
You are entering a mysterious and fascinating world of dreams where the rules of reality do not apply. We hope that Dream Moods will help you make sense of your dreams and achieve a better understanding of them. We're dedicated to helping you find the key to unlocking and interpreting the meanings to your dreams. We realize that your dreams are unique. No other individual can have your background, your emotions, or your experiences. Every dream is connected with your own 'reality'. Thus, in interpreting your dreams, *

munchk1n 2/24/2007 - 8:51:57
pls feel free to describe your dreams here and i will do my best to interpret them or check with another on-line sorce lol xx *

drkr0se 2/26/2007 - 5:41:27
I have dramatic dreams hun x i have dreams that involve murders half the time! Lol and have dreams involvin my family alot. I also dream in colour and sum1 said thats unusual *

munchk1n 3/13/2007 - 10:36:42
ok il put down as much info as poss for u darkrose x x x *

munchk1n 3/13/2007 - 10:41:14
Murder If you have a dream of murdering another, this is a warning that you must keep in control of your temper and emotions at all times and not get enraged to the point of murderous intent. If you are the eye witness to a murder this is also a warning, but, one that is alerting you to possible changes in your life that you will not like unless you practice self control and not expect others to order the situation for you. *

munchk1n 3/13/2007 - 10:42:35
Family If you dream of a large family this means that your fortunes in life are looking up, but if the family is unhappy or bickering it will denote the opposite for you. It would mean the same if the family is an animal family. If the family is very sad expect some adverse reactions in your financial structure. *

amarnda 4/12/2007 - 9:53:44
Sumone i know had a dream that their spirit was going out da door *

amarnda 4/12/2007 - 9:54:32
Wot dat mean? *

munchk1n 4/13/2007 - 9:50:14
it could mean a number of things, some might say your friend was experiencing astral travel 'projection', and if you interpret the dream you could say that spirit walking out the door would represent that in the dream they were dead, this doesnt mean death, usually to dream of death would mean a baby is coming, its the complete reverse of death. it can also indicate a wedding, its basically the suggestion of a new life. hope that helps xx *

amarnda 4/15/2007 - 10:32:29
Yes,that make sense,she was also mumbling in her sleep at dat time,something her mom ure to do *

amarnda 4/15/2007 - 10:45:00
Thanx,and just da other day i drempt that i was bitten twice on da arm,sumone said dat da besie on da besie tree was a cure,nxt day in reality my dog came home,he war bitten tiney bite marks *

amarnda 4/15/2007 - 10:47:02
His left leg alro hurt,unable to walk properly coz o one saw left leg,strugles,does dream link in a way? *

amarnda 4/15/2007 - 3:00:31
There r many lizards there in reality.the dog is strong,nw a days ppl cair little for dogs *

amarnda 4/15/2007 - 3:05:22
If a dog on street,its either picked up by spca an kiled coz theyve 2 many,cars,or kicked by those terrible,if it barks alot its voice culd be removed ect.most vets here cal themselfs animal lovers but would rather kil it than hav it live if had choice *

munchk1n 4/16/2007 - 6:58:24
Bites This is a dream of very ill omen and it shows that you are in danger of suffering ill from the hands of someone who has wished you harm for a long time. It also a wish to undo something that you may have done that is past being repairable, as well as a warning of physical harm and monetary losses. If you dream of being bitten by a vampire this shows there is someone in your life that is draining you, or your resources, and you need to eliminate this person from your life. Biting To dream of biting someone could be a warning that you are overdoing the pressure you are applying to certain people and causing them pain. In other instances it tells of low business practices and a lack of ethics in all your dealings. If you are biting someone as a vampire then you feel like you must make your own way and not be dependent on others, which makes you feel like a 'bloods*cker'. See Vampire I took this from the dream dictionary but i doubt your dream was linked to your dog xx *

3merald 5/20/2007 - 9:07:15
Hey hun.i keep on having da same dream dat my dad is laying in da coffin.but hes face is moving it looks like hes sleeping.can u tell me what dat mean hun pls xx *

alex2 5.10.07 - 11:38am
I often dream of being chased by groups of people ? *

cowboy.x 28.11.08 - 11:31am
I dream bout zombies lol *

angel290 28.11.09 - 03:36pm
I had a dream that sum ppl were attending a wedding then sumtime later i heard that 1 of my cousin drown i was crying until i woke up whats the meaning 4 that *

* spiritsanctuary Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritsanctuary

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search