WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritsanctuary - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritsanctuary > Topics

Subject: The gift
Replies: 3 Views: 2171

munchk1n 1/11/2007 - 3:49:28
as far as i am concerned, the idea that some ppl have that only ppl born with a gift can speak with spirits, is utter rubbish. anyone can learn to link with the spirit world when their time is rite, now i do agree that those ppl who have been able to link since childhood will be alot better at linking in some cases, but it all comes down to practice and obviously the more you practice the better you become and the more you learn. some ppl decide they want this skill for money making or for fame and i can assure you that very few succeed with this as their goal! i have never charged anyone i have given a reading to and that is my choice, i do not suggest that nobody should charge but i find a simple thank you more rewarding than a few quid and if i get a smile then its a bonus and that to me is the gift. *

munchk1n 1/11/2007 - 3:59:21
i often see adverts for psychic parties? mediums who charge a fortune to visit your house and give readings to a set minimum of guests for large fees. my advice to anyone who is grieving or who wishes to recieve a message from spirit is to look up your local spiritualist church where you may be asked to donate a small amount but its pennys not pounds and at least you know you are getting a genuine medium who is invited to churches all over the country to give demonstrations because of their reputation and not to pick up the yellow pages and be charged a fortune for something so personal. the reason i do not charge is because i feel i am only passing on words from spirit. i am not actually making up the words or writing them and although it uses my time to give those messages, i do it gladly for free, id only be watching telly or cleaning and i have no rite to charge grieving ppl for messages that are passed to me for free. i wouldnt take advantage of a grieving person like that *

shianti 6.03.08 - 08:04pm
its true many take advantage off the gits i dont charge for help *

durbs1 29.08.08 - 04:12pm
Thats debatable .. If i need i may except otherwise it goes to the poor towards food schools and wat wat lol o nothing thanks and only if necessary i may help. *

* spiritsanctuary Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritsanctuary

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search