WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritsanctuary - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritsanctuary > Topics

Subject: mediums
Replies: 0 Views: 1112

munchk1n 1/11/2007 - 2:47:52
many ppl hear the word medium used to describe a person who links with spirit and passes on messages, this is also known as channeling to some ppl although i have my own ideas of the 2 things. in my opinion ANYONE can give a message from spirit once they have learnt to link but to me this does not make you a medium. i agree this makes you a reader but a medium is someone who is skilled and has much experience in linking with the spirit world and guides etc, and also who can give out reading after reading after reading until they choose to end their session. whereas a reader may be able to link once or twice in a session with maximum effort. mediumship comes with much dedicated hard work, effort and desire. channeling is often described these days as what a medium does to CHANNEL a message from spirit. this is however not what channeling really is, channeling is the word used to describe TRANCE MEDIUMSHIP. during a trance session the medium gives permission to their own spirit guides to use the medium as a tool. the spirit guide will then combine their energy with that of the medium and speak thro the medium, this is NOT a possession and no spirit can just enter your body and make you do things u dont want to. the medium will go into a trance state and while in this state the spirit guide will use the medium to pass on information from spirit. i myself have not yet managed to go into trance as i still cant get away from my own fear of missing out lol this is because when a trance session is over the medium has no knowledge of what happened during the session. i am totally nosey and the idea of missing something so spectacular just horrifies me *

* spiritsanctuary Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritsanctuary

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search