WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

spiritsanctuary - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* spiritsanctuary > Topics

Subject: spirit guides
Replies: 15 Views: 2734

munchk1n 1/8/2007 - 1:31:24
We all have spirit guides, a guide is a spirit who watches over us without judgment. they are help guide us onto our paths and to find what is rite for us in our day to day lives. often we will have several spirit guides who come and go in our lives to help with different things but we all have our main guides who are there always. your guides can be your best friends so treat them as such with respect and speak with them as often as you can. speak to them as if you was speaking to your best friend. *

s3ed 1/8/2007 - 6:33:11
How do u know who urs is and do u need 2 know? *

psyro 1/8/2007 - 7:18:17
And how do u know if they r there? *

silvana1 1/8/2007 - 7:23:25
ive been tryin really hard to get another link like i got that time but i jus cant seem to manage it wat am i doin wrong? x *

munchk1n 1/8/2007 - 7:32:37
ok firstly everyone has 1, its a matter of knowing they are there. we will be learning all about how to meet with them in the classes. i met my main guide during a meditation lol ye i know that sounds kinda weird and i used to think meditations wer 4 hippys and rich bored ppl but after almost having a breakdown, someone suggested i try it to help me relax, little did i know it would change my life forever and just from that 1 meditation i met with my guide. for a few weeks after i thought i had flipped my lid because i could see, hear, feel this monk who was totally invisible to everyone else lol i spent a long time worrying about my sanity after that, until i plucked up the courage to speak with a psychic. that psychic became my teacher and had me giving reading and spirit messages to ppl in 2 days and iv been doing it ever since. my guide (peter) is my link with spirit and in actual fact he does most of the work and i just take the credit but shhhh lol. but hopefully you will all meet with your guides very soon xx *

munchk1n 1/8/2007 - 7:34:53
silv your not doing anything wrong, you have far too much on atm and your not relaxing when you get the oppertunity, ul get it back dont worry just stick with it il try and help as much as i can in classes k x x x *

silvana1 1/8/2007 - 7:42:01
thanks jo cos its summat i really wanna do and you know why xx *

1bird2 1/9/2007 - 12:20:03
hya munchk1n n al iv bn getin tht ring in noise cud tht b my guide tryin link up? *

1bird2 1/9/2007 - 12:21:25
hya munchk1n n al i bn getin a ringin noise do u thnk tht cud b my guide tryn link *

munchk1n 1/10/2007 - 1:02:15
hiya 1bird, i get alot of ppl asking about a ringing noise in the ears, apart from the obvious tinitis hun it can often be that you have someone around who is trying to communicate with you and the ringing noise often means u have to tune in deeper, i dont mean try and listen harder tho. what i mean is to link, u can a meditation to help link if your not yet able to link by yourself. i will add a few meditations to help when i get a few mins but if you cant wait then use the meditation that is in the readings topic under 8/1/07 and see if that helps. i hope it does x *

1bird2 1/10/2007 - 11:16:59
thanx hun cud it b a loved 1 or my guide? hw do u link by urself is it lik tuning ur mind wit their wave length? i wana start meditation bt my mind needs a clear out ttys tc x *

1bird2 1/10/2007 - 11:39:42
i thnk i missin a topic only gt 2 cant seem t find the reading topic *

munchk1n 1/11/2007 - 7:31:02
you should have 2 options when you enter groups hun 1 should say spiritsanctuary the other should say readings and in the readings section there is also 2 topics use the 1 with the date on x *

1bird2 1/31/2007 - 11:17:07
Thanx hun i found it im totaly guttd iv missd ur classes i ad get new phone il b ere sun 4 def gr8 group n thnx 4 takn ur time tc x *

banki 2/17/2007 - 8:06:10
a guide cn it a in animal form like a wolf or badger. and cn a guide take on form of animal interch *

munchk1n 2/19/2007 - 9:46:41
yes we all have animal guides as well as human form guides, it doesnt matter how they appear hun as long as they are there :) *

* spiritsanctuary Forum

Search:
topics replies

* spiritsanctuary

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search